In this article, I will give you every piece of information available about Drew Grant, wife of Ari Melber. You would be treated to several pieces of information cutting across things like:
- Drew Grant Melber
- Drew Grant Net worth
- Drew Grant Wikipedia
- Drew Grant Age
- Drew Grant Wedding Dress
- Drew Grant Wedding pictures
Let us start this knowledge profile of Drew Grant, shall we?
Table of Contents
- 1 Who is Drew Grant?
- 2 Drew Grant’s Early Life
- 3 Drew Grant Career
- 4 Articles You might Find Interesting
- 5 Drew Grant’s Career breakthrough
- 6 Drew Grant’s Ex-husband
- 7 Drew Grant’s Age
- 8 Drew Grant’s Zodiac Sign
- 9 Drew Grant’s Net Worth and Annual Salary
- 10 Drew Grant’s Wikipedia page
- 11 Drew Grant’s Obituary
- 12 Drew Grant wedding dress
Who is Drew Grant?
Drew Grant is an author, a literalist and a journalist who is most famous for being the ex-wife of MSCNC host and journalist, Ari Melber.
Ari Melber and Drew Grant were married for four years: between 2013 and 2017. The pair are now divorced.
Drew Grant is currently in a relationship with a photographer named Richard Alexander. Very little is known about Alexander.
Drew Grant’s Early Life
Drew was born in Park Slope, New York and brought up in Delaware. She spent the bulk of her life here. It was at Oberlin College, also at Delaware, that she obtained a Bachelor of Arts Degree in 2006. She majored in English Language and Literature.
Drew Grant Career
Following her graduation at Oberlin College, Drew joined website236.com, working there as a Pop Culture Editorial Assistant. She spent more than 18 months there before eventually moving on in search of achieving other career goals.
Not long after quitting her job at website236.com, Drew got a job as an editor with Jossip Initiatives. She didn’t stay too long with Jossip Initiatives either, spending only about 10 months with the blog publishing company.
Her next stint was with an online magazine called Nerve. Nerve focuses on topics relating to culture, entertainment and relationships.
In the pursuit of another adventure, Drew worked with Crushable, an online pop culture publication.
Articles You might Find Interesting
You would find below links to several interesting articles on our blog. Don’t hesitate to click on them and read them.
- Foremedia review: Is this a good Google AdSense alternative?
- The best Refcash review
- What is Jubna Ads Network all about?
- Have you heard about Nmachi Ihegboro, the black baby with white skin?
- Everything you need to know about Helen Kardashian, grandmother of Kim Kardashian
- Meet Lila Zidane, Zinedine Zidane’s sister
- Tiago Ishola, Oyinbo Ibile’s biography
- 3 Countries With Weaker Currencies than Nigeria
- Why is Africa Poor? Here’s Your Answer
- All you need to know about Tennessee James Toth
- What you don’t know about Robert Noah, Trevor Noah’s father
- Who is Terrence Duckett?
- What you don’t know about Scott Wahlberg
- Meet Donnel Carter, son of Jim Carter
- Remember Drew Grant, Ari Melber’s wife?
- TikTok Hack: How to get 1000 followers in 5 minutes
- Who is Olukoni aka Paul D Good Guy?
- Meet Cooper Matheson, son of Tim Matheson
- Do you know cats are scared of cucumbers? Well why?
- All you need to know about Phyllis Fierro
- Meet Smail Zidane, Zinedine Zidane’s father
Drew Grant’s Career breakthrough
Working with Crushable was previously Drew’s longest employment period; she worked there for two years. Eventually, she quit and joined Media Group as a Pop Culture writer.
Seven months into working for Media Group, she was approached with an offer she couldn’t refuse: an offer from The New York Observer. She worked here as the art and entertainment editor.
Joining The New York Observer shot Drew into fame as working with any popular magazine would do. Her popularity in the United States can be attributed to working with the magazine.
It is believed that she now works as the Managing Editor of Real Clear Life.
Drew Grant’s Ex-husband
One of the most interesting things about Drew Grant is the fact that she was the wife of Ari Melber.
Ari Melber is a journalist, just like his ex-wife. He works with NBC News and MSNBC, where he is the Chief legal correspondent. In addition, Ari is the host of the show ‘The Beat with Ari Melber’.
Ari Melber and Drew Grant met at a social event and dated for two years before they tied the knot in 2013. However, their relationship did not last beyond four years as the two got divorced in 2017.
Drew Grant’s Age
Drew Grant was born on the 25th of May, 1972 in Park Slope, New York. As of today, she is 49 years old, just a year shy of 50.
Drew Grant’s Zodiac Sign
Her zodiac sign is Gemini ♊.
Drew Grant’s Net Worth and Annual Salary
Working with several online and printed publications has made Drew Grant quite a wealthy person.
With an astonishing net worth estimate of $500,000, she is one of the richest in her profession. Currently, her annual income is believed to be within the range of $85,000 and $90,000.
Drew Grant’s Wikipedia page
Drew Grant does not have a Wikipedia page at the moment but her ex-husband, Ari Melber does.
Drew Grant’s Obituary
Drew Grant is still alive, hail and hearty and therefore, has no obituary.
Drew Grant wedding dress
The above is a picture of Drew Grant in her wedding dress.
Thanks for reading. Please share this article and don’t be shy in commenting your thoughts.