In this article, you will get all the information you need to know about Foremedia.net advertising network. There is arguably no better Foremedia review on the internet that this one which you are reading.
For publishers who are looking to earn from the valuable content they put out daily on their blogs or websites, there is always the hesitation to commit themselves into the hands of new advertising networks like Foremedia. This is why I have written this Foremedia review to help you with this.
Foremedia.net is a new ad network and very little is known about it so the answer to the question “is Foremedia.net legit” remains obscure. However, this article will answer your question.
Let us continue, shall we?
Table of Contents
- 1 What is Foremedia.Net?
- 2 What revenue model does Foremedia uses?
- 3 Foremedia.net Publishers Requirements
- 4 Why should I use Foremedia.net
- 5 Articles You might Find Interesting
- 6 How to Create Your Own Foremedia.net Account
- 7 How to Setup Foremedia account on your website
- 8 Foremedia Ads Format
- 9 How to Withdraw Your Foremedia Earning
- 10 Foremedia Review: Is Foremedia Legit or Scam?
- 11 Conclusion
What is Foremedia.Net?
Foremedia.net is an advertising network that allows publishers to monetize their website by displaying native ads on their website.
What revenue model does Foremedia uses?
The two most common revenue models are Cost Per Click (abbreviated as CPC) and Cost Per Mile (abbreviated as CPM).
Foremedia makes use of the Cost Per Click model. This means, a publisher will only get paid if a visitor clicks on the ads he/she has displayed on his website or blog.
Foremedia.net Publishers Requirements
Every advertising network has its own unique publisher requirement. Despite the obvious differences, there I still a common emphasis on certain aspects.
In Foremedia, there are certain requirements you, as a publisher, need to have or provide before joining. They are:
1. First and surname
2. Valid email address
3. Domain (website URL)
Check out some popular posts on this blog:
- How to identify the owner of a phone number in Nigeria
- Foremedia review: Is it worth the hype?
- Jubna Ad Network Review: should you try it out?
Why should I use Foremedia.net
In this section of this Foremedia.net review, I will explain the many benefits of joining the advertising network as a publisher.
1. Fast and Easy Setup
Unlike some advertising network, Foremedia ads are relatively easy to set up.
Despite the varieties of ad formats Foremedia offers, for example: push notifications, native ads and video ads; the simplicity of setting these ads up is commendable.
Keep in mind that you would need to upload an ads.txt file into the database of your website. This is very similar to the process adopted when setting up your Google AdSense ads when you get approved.
In 5 minutes, you can set up different ad types, ranging from push notifications to video ads wherever you want to place the ads. This is especially easy if you are on the WordPress platform.
2. Convenient Payment Methods
Foremedia.net pays on a net 45 days basis. This is similar to how Google AdSense pays.
More on Foremedia.net’s payment methods would be discussed later in this review.
3. Dedicated Support
Foremedia has one of the most responsive customer support of all new advertising networks. If you have a problem, you can reach out to their customer support. You would get a reply within hours; this is faster than most ad networks.
4. Fraud Prevention
This applies to advertisers. As you probably know, every advertising network deals with two kinds of customers; publishers and advertisers.
In order to protect those who advertise with their network, Foremedia has bots and algorithms that track click fraud. Keep this in mind as a publisher, click fraud would get your account banned.
5. It Is A Do It Yourself (DIY) platform
With Foremedia.net, you don’t need to be exceptionally tech savvy to be able to set up ads either as an advertiser or a publisher.
They provide self-service to help advertisers create and test ad creatives, adjust ad budget, launch campaigns and monitor ad performance.
Articles You might Find Interesting
You would find below links to several interesting articles on our blog. Don’t hesitate to click on them and read them.
- Foremedia review: Is this a good Google AdSense alternative?
- The best Refcash review
- What is Jubna Ads Network all about?
- Have you heard about Nmachi Ihegboro, the black baby with white skin?
- Everything you need to know about Helen Kardashian, grandmother of Kim Kardashian
- Meet Lila Zidane, Zinedine Zidane’s sister
- 5 sure tips to create high quality blog content
- Why is Africa Poor? Here’s Your Answer
- What you don’t know about Robert Noah, Trevor Noah’s father
- Who is Terrence Duckett?
- What you don’t know about Scott Wahlberg
- Remember Drew Grant, Ari Melber’s wife?
- TikTok Hack: How to get 1000 followers in 5 minutes
- How to identify the owner of a phone number in Nigeria
- Do you know cats are scared of cucumbers? Well why?
- All you need to know about Phyllis Fierro
- Have you heard of Paymath: find out if it is legit or not
How to Create Your Own Foremedia.net Account
How do I create a Foremedia.net account as a publisher? It is very simple. All you have to do is follow the steps below:
1. Type or go to this link: Foremedia.net in your browser.
2. Choose “Monetize your traffic”. This is the section for publishers, there is a separate one for advertisers.
3. Fill in your details; provide your name, your email address and all other things you are asked, and click submit.
4. Once you are done, close the tab on your browser. Go to your email app to check for the congratulatory message.
How to Setup Foremedia account on your website
Once you have open your Foremedia account, you would likely wish to start earning as soon as possible. But opening an account is one thing, setting up the account is another.
To set up your Foremedia.net account, follow the steps below;
• Go to your Foremedia dashboard and set up ads.txt.
• Copy the ads.txt. code and paste it in the <head> tag of your site. You can use ‘Insert Headers and Footers‘ plugin if you are using WordPress. If you are on Blogger, you would have to do things manually by editing your theme’s HTML.
• Copy the analytics code in your Foremedia dashboard and paste it in the <body> tag of your site. You can also use the ‘Insert Headers and Footers’ plugin if you are on WordPress otherwise it’s manually for you.
• Setup your payment method, there are two payment methods available to you (PayPal and bank transfer). Choose the one that is most convenient for you.
• After setting up everything, wait for approval from Foremedia. The approval usually comes 24 hours after you have set up your account. You can speed this process up by contacting their customer support.
Foremedia Ads Format
Foremedia offers friendly ads format such as:
• Display ads
• Native ads
• Push notifications
• Pop up ads etc.
How to Withdraw Your Foremedia Earning
One of the major concerns of any publisher on any new advertising network is how payment would be done.
As I have mentioned on two occasions; Foremedia pays on a net 45 days basis and you, as a publisher, will receive your payment into either your PayPal account or bank account.
Whichever payment method you select is how you will receive your money.
Foremedia Review: Is Foremedia Legit or Scam?
Foremedia is a new advertising network and because of this, there is a lot of skepticism about whether it is legit or not.
Well, the answer to this is that Foremedia is not a scam. However, that does not mean it is all roses with the network. Several publishers report difficulty in earning and messy reports of their daily revenue.
Foremedia.net is a new advertising network, which is similar to Google AdSense in its revenue model and ad formats. This makes it an attractive choice to webmasters.
I believe this Foremedia review has given you all the information you need about Foremedia.
If you have anything to share, please let me know in the comments. You can also share this article on social media.