Lyric Beyonce Hatch is a child star and the daughter of American singer and songwriter Boosie Badazz. The 12-year-old, along with her siblings Ivy Ray Hatch and Toriana Hatch, have managed to steal the spotlight away from the media and channels.
Table of Contents
Profile Summary of Lyric Beyonce Hatch
|Real Name||Lyric Beyonce Hatch|
|Famous As||Boosie Badazz’s daughter|
|Date of Birth||6 January 2009|
|Age||14 years of age as of 2023|
|Birthplace||Louisiana, United States of America|
|Brother||Torrence Hatch, Jr., Michael Jordan Hatch, Ivy Ray Hatch|
|Sister||Tarlaysia Hatch, Iviona Hatch, Toriana Hatch|
|Height||3 feet 0 inch (91.6 cm)|
|Weight||25 kg (55.1156 lbs)|
Beyonce Hatch Bio
Beyonce was born in the United States of America on January 6, 2009, to parents Boosie Badazz and Walnita Decuir-Hutch. To be more specific, she was born in Louisiana.
Is she known by any other nicknames? She most emphatically is. Lyric B Hatch is her nickname.
Beyonce Hatch’s Occupation
The child star is enjoying his childhood, while his father, Boosie Badazz, is doing everything he can to prepare the girl for a celebrity lifestyle. The 12-year-old girl is currently in school, preparing for a brighter future.
Lyric Beyonce Hatch Net worth
Lyric Beyonce Hatch is only 12 years old, but she is already a celebrity. She is already making a name for herself thanks to his relationship with his rapper and songwriter father, Boosie Badazz. With such high-profile ties to the top musician, it’s no surprise that the child-star lives a lavish lifestyle surrounded by modern-day amenities.
In terms of exact figures, Beyonce Hatch’s net worth as of 2021 is unknown. She is still young and focused on giving herself the best life possible.
Beyonce Hatch’s Father Boosie Badazz’s Net Worth
Her father is crucial in ensuring that she receives all of the attention. Her father, Boosie Badazz, has amassed a staggering net worth of $800,000, owing to his successful career as a musician, songwriter, and businessman.
Lyric Toriana Hatch: All You Need To Know About Her Parents
Her parents are Walnita Decuir-Hatch and Boosie Bad azz. Walnita is not a well-known figure in the media. Her relationship with Bossie, however, thrust her into the spotlight and elevated her to prominence.
Lyric Beyonce’s father, Boosie Badazz, is a well-known American rapper, songwriter, and actor. Torrence Hatch, formerly known as Lil Boosie, is Boosie Badazz’s birth name. In the 1990s, he began his rapping career. In 2000, he released his first debut album, Youngest of da Camp. Boosie’s other albums include Bad Azz, Superbad, Incarcerated, Boosie’s Blue Cafe, Badazz 3.5, Bad Azz Zay, Talk Dat Sh*t, Goat Talk, In House, and others. Aside from these, the rapper has appeared in a number of films. Gangsta Musik, Bad Azz, On The Grind, Last Dayz, Ghetto Stories, and Glass Jaw are a few examples.
Not only is Boosie famous for his singing and acting, but he is also well-known for his controversial life and rumors. Boosie visited the prison several times as a result of the various drug and murder-related cases. Walnita Hatch, Ivy Ray Hatch’s mother, was also accused of supplying drugs to Boosie. In terms of Ivy Ray’s father’s controversies, he was involved in one in February 2020 when he made a remark about NBA player Dwayne Wade’s daughter, Zaya Wade, who came out as transgender. Aside from these, his name may be quite active in other contentious topics.
Lyric Beyonce Hatch FAQ
- Who is Lyric Beyonce Hatch? Lyric Beyonce Hatch was born on January 6, 2009, in Louisiana, USA. She is the daughter of Boosie Badazz (Torrence Hatch), a well-known American rapper, songwriter, and actor, and Walnita Decuir-Hatch. She is also recognized by the nickname “Lyric B Hatch.”
- How many siblings does Lyric Beyonce Hatch have? Lyric Beyonce Hatch has several siblings. Her brothers and sisters include Terrance Hatch, Iviona Hatch, Ivy Ray Hatch, and Toriana Hatch.
- What is Lyric Beyonce Hatch’s occupation? Currently, Lyric Beyonce Hatch is a student, focusing on her education and preparing for a brighter future. She is enjoying her childhood under the guidance of her father, Boosie Badazz.
- What is Lyric Beyonce Hatch’s net worth? As of 2023, Lyric Beyonce Hatch’s exact net worth is unknown. Despite her young age, her association with her father, Boosie Badazz, has undoubtedly exposed her to a lavish lifestyle.
- What is Boosie Badazz’s net worth? Lyric Beyonce Hatch’s father, Boosie Badazz (Torrence Hatch), has a net worth of approximately $800,000. He has built his wealth through a successful career as a musician, songwriter, and businessman.
- Who are Lyric Beyonce Hatch’s parents? Lyric Beyonce Hatch’s parents are Boosie Badazz (Torrence Hatch) and Walnita Decuir-Hatch. Boosie Badazz is a prominent American rapper, songwriter, and actor, while Walnita Decuir-Hatch is known for her association with Boosie Badazz.
- What is Boosie Badazz known for? Boosie Badazz, whose birth name is Torrence Hatch, is known for his career as a rapper, songwriter, and actor. He gained recognition in the 1990s and has released several albums, including “Youngest of da Camp,” “Bad Azz,” “Incarcerated,” and more. He has also appeared in films like “Gangsta Musik” and “Ghetto Stories.”
- What controversies are associated with Boosie Badazz? Boosie Badazz has been involved in various controversies throughout his career, including legal issues related to drug and murder cases. He has faced public attention for his comments on sensitive topics, such as his remarks about NBA player Dwayne Wade’s transgender daughter, Zaya Wade.
- What is the relationship between Lyric Beyonce Hatch’s parents? Lyric Beyonce Hatch’s parents are Boosie Badazz and Walnita Decuir-Hatch. Boosie Badazz, a well-known figure in the entertainment industry, and Walnita Decuir-Hatch have a relationship that brought them into the spotlight due to Boosie’s fame.
- Is Lyric Beyonce Hatch active in the entertainment industry? As of now, Lyric Beyonce Hatch is not known to be actively involved in the entertainment industry. She is primarily focused on her education and upbringing under the guidance of her parents.