Kirsten Heder is the wife of John Heder. Kirsten Bales is her given name. John Heder, Kirsten Heder’s husband, is an American actor and producer. He is best known for playing Napoleon Dynamite in the 2004 comedy film Napoleon Dynamite.
Kirsten Bales is another name for Kirsten Heder. Kirsten Heder, the celebrity wife, was born and raised in the United States of America.
Table of Contents
Facts of Kirsten Heder
|Full Name:||Kirsten Heder|
|Education||Brigham Young University|
|Siblings||Evan Jane Heder, Philip Heder, Timothy Heder|
Kristen Heder’s Profession
Kirsten, like her husband, is an actress. Her credits include Monster House (2006), Saints and Soldiers (2003), and Moving McAllister (2007).
Kristen Herder Education
Kirsten Heder earned her bachelor’s degree from Brigham Young University in Utah. She has made no mention of the course she took in school.
How did Kristen Heder and her husband meet?
Kirsten Heder met her husband John while both were students at Brigham Young University. They dated for a while before getting married in 2002. The couple married in front of their friends, family, and loved ones in a beautiful ceremony. Kristen changed her name from Bales to Heder after they married.
The couple has been together since they married, and there have been no rumors of divorce or marriage drama. They’ve been married for about two decades and are still madly in love.
Kristen Heder Family
Their lovely marriage has produced four children. Evan Jane Heder, Timothy Heder, and Philip Heder are the children. Evan Jane Heder, their first child, was born on May 22, 2007. In 2009, the couple welcomed a son named Philip Heder after a year of marriage. In 2014, they welcomed their third child, a son named Timothy Heder.
The couple welcomed their fourth child in July 2016. They have not disclosed the name or due date of their fourth child. However, their gush reveals the child’s gender as a girl. As of now, the couple’s bond is becoming stronger, and they are enjoying their 17 years of marriage while raising their four children.
Kristen Heder Faith and Religion
Kirsten Heder and her family are Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints members.
What is the nationality of Kirsten Heder?
Kirsten grew up somewhere in the United States of America. The social media sites lack information about her exact birth date and family background. As a result, she is of American nationality and white ethnicity. Similarly, she adheres to the Christian faith. Kristen has kept her family history hidden from the eyes of social media.
Kirsten Heder’s Academic Background
She earned her bachelor’s degree from Brigham Young University in Utah.
What is Kirsten Heder’s net worth in 2022?
Kirsten Heder’s professional history is unknown. As a result, there is no information on her net worth on social media. However, according to celebrity net worthas of 2022, her husband has an estimated net worth of around $15 million.
He has made a good living from his acting and filmmaking careers. He appears to be living a happy and lavish life with his family thanks to his earnings.
Facts about Kirsten Heder and her husband, John
Kirsten Heder’s professional history is unknown. It is unknown on social media.
However, her husband John’s header is extremely popular among the general public.
He is a well-known actor and producer.
- John began his career as an animator on the short film Pet Shop, which won a non-traditional animation student Emmy in 2005. Thankfully, his acting career took off right away.
- Following that, he attended BYU, where he met Jared Hess and appeared in Hess’s short film Peluca, which was later expanded into Napoleon Dynamite. After screenings at a few colleges and local film festivals and competitions, it received a rare review on the BYU campus.
- John Heder received the MTV Movie Award for Best Musical Performance and Breakthrough Male Performance for the role in June 2005.
- He also appeared in the comedy film The Sasquatch Gang and co-starred with Rob Schneider and David Spade in Adam Sandler’s The Benchwarmers in 2006.
- He was cast in another comedy film about three men making amends for missed opportunities by forming their own Little League baseball team.
- On October 8, 2005, John hosted Saturday Night Live with musical guest Ashlee Simpson. He and his co-star Efren Ramirez appeared in a series of commercials promoting the 2015 Utah State Fair.
- Kirsten Heder provided the voice of Skull in the animated film Monster House and starred in the 2006 comedy School for Scoundrels alongside Billy Bob Thornton and Jacinda Barrett.
- In 2005, John Heder played a clerk in a new age bookstore in the romantic comedy Just Like Heaven.
Thanks for reading. You can check out our link Chamber for more contents.